Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Into the Lense

Pictures really paint a thousand words. History are made clear, celebration never lasts, travel worth remembering and everything is made possible to be framed.

Before, i just love taking photos without taking any considerations. Whenever I love the scene, I'll take it using an AUTO set on my digital camera (oops company's camera, hehehe). Until, I got a Nikon D90. I got it just because I love taking photos without any idea of the what PHOTOGRAPHY is all about. The lights, composition, subject, framing and other things to consider until the Photography workshop comes along.


And that is my first exercise. Can you tell me what is lacking?

Second we are able to do the model shoot. It was fun and this is my best photos (although I have so many choices) for the portrait exercise.


 
Model: Jaya

And this is me with my Nikon D90 at 70-300mm. Thanks to Arriane for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment