Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting Started

I never thought playing badminton will be that tiring. That you have to have endurance just like when you do the treadmill. That you will get wet of your own sweat from head to toe.I never thought it would be just a mean of exercise, a replacement for my gym session that makes me difficult to start all over again.

It's been two weeks since I started my morning exercise by jogging around Plaza Mabini. It lasts for an hour, not bad. Until I have been invited for their long time routine every after work. Actually, long before that I have invited to join with them but I hesitantly say yes nor say no.

And today, it's been two hours maybe, straight playing on the court and I have fun. I can still remember before when I am done with my workouts, I have to change all my clothing including underwear. It's all wet (ooopss don't make it green, LOL).

As I am telling them a while ago, "make me a regular customer here" since I miss the sweat all over me, sounds green or I am the only thinking about it, LOL. Anyway, I will make sure I will have my time again playing on those courts again.

I am just getting started and I can say, NICE ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment