Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

makagaya lang..

subok lang...(give it a try)






..as the title of one of my album (subok langin Facebook.. as i am trying photography also...





Hi, Im Paul!

Actually I'm not into this "blog thing" idea. I was just inspired by few blogger. Initially I have inspired by my friends blog on multiply.com so i just made a few blogs there (some were reposted). Then i had come to discover Paula Peralejo's blog our restless feet during my search on our travel plans. That time making this blog entered my mind but time did permit (im kind a busy with other things)...Then, we had our ticket booked to Puerto Princesa Plawan, and in searching for the maps, cheapest accomodation, what to do and visit, and other thins to consider I discovered the blogsite of mr. james! journeyingjames, and I have again considered making this blog...until this very moment...(august 28, 2012, 0940 PM)


See you gain..till my next update... ( i plan to post all of the places i've been to)..good luck to me!


Below are some of my photographs..a newbie shot and a post processed one just for a try.





No comments:

Post a Comment